I have to list the latest, my dears.
1. I keep forgetting to hydrate this week, which is making me sleeeeeeeeeeepy and low energy all day long. I used to have a coworker who would always whisper to himself audibly “water water waterrrrr” before running off to find his water bottle. Like, every single time. Water water waterrrr. Three in a row. I find it weird but yet he was not walking around like a sleepy dope so whatever works, dude.
2. Also, I have been feeling extra grumpy. I think maybe water is important or something? Maybe science could look into it.
3. One of my mom’s best friends’ daughter was in town for a conference so we met up to hang out. We have talked on the phone but never seen each other in person. I feel like this is a phenomenon that doesn’t get talked about– when you become friends with people based on the fact that your parents are friends. Does anyone else do this? Maybe it’s not a thing.
4. Fixy stopped by my work today quite unexpectedly. That was lovely.
5. I recently learned that some people consider any beverage with bubbles in it “spicy.” I would like to register a complaint about this in triplicate.