Oh hai. How about let’s talk about some fabulous things that have been happening while I have been under a rock doing a grand imitation of Russell “Sad Sack” Terziak this past month?
1. Not one, not two, but THREE awesome families I know have birthed le petite babies! Triple Word Baby Score!
2. One of my cutie nephews turned 12. TWELVE. One dozen annual commemorative days of birth. I have no idea how that happened. I swear he was just, like, an itty bitty three minutes ago. I just turned around for a second, I could have sworn. We have these super grown up conversations now and it blows my frigging mind.
3. Grad school just birthed an educator, and that is my dear blog friend @_lovechild. She will be your teacher, preacher, anything you have in mind. Wait, ew. Shut up, George Michael. Just the teacher part.
4. I finally got to spend some quality time with my new sister-in-law in California, who recently wed my bro-ham and who I hadn’t hung out with thus far, and she is frigging delightful.
5. I am going to Chicago for work next week and I get to see some lovely pals there and pal around with our pal selves.
6.We hired a landscape architect and she’s making us a plan for Operation Du-Fug the Yard. So. Excited.
I’m still sad, but good things are still happening, and I’m still paying attention to those.
That’s where I’m at. Also where I’m at? This clip. Happy Friday!