Things that are making me happy today:
1. The Pointer Sisters medley that was sung, by all members of my household, at 6:45 am this morning.
2. The fact that Brandy and Monica are coming out with a new duet, although it will never be able to top the sweet action of “The Boy is Mine.”
3. A friend telling me about a person he once knew. First name Richard, last name Shaver. And he preferred to go by Dick.
4. The relief I felt when I realized that the red substance all over the inside of my bag was just juice from the swiss chard in my lunch and not bloody gore.
5. Biogirl’s vintage cookbook that is filled with disgusting photos, including this one for baked ham covered in green jello mixed with mayonnaise.
First, a photo of the ham. Second, a video of the jam.