Things I didded today. A list, yo.
1. Got up at 7am even though it was my day off because I am apparently all geriatric like that.
2. Showed up at Anthropologie a few minutes before they even opened their doors this morning, because I like to scare the staff there with how I stand outside and fog up the windows with my ardently felt desire.
3. Ate two halves of a cupcake, shared with Neighbor J, one chocolate with vanilla frosting and the other vanilla with chocolate frosting. I hummed “Ebony and Ivory” to myself in my head as I did so.
4. Held sweet Baby Neighbor H on my lap and listened to her make cute baby creaky-door sounds and watched her smile all afternoon. Sweeter than the cupcakes, that was.
5. Came home to find Nordic Boy home from his business trip and tried to ballroom dance our hellos to each other, which even though a valiant effort was made, it turned into him sort of dragging me around the room. Isn’t that really what ballroom dance is, though? I believe they call this “leading.”
6. Won a caption contest over at Berg with Fries. I get a prize and everything. If you go over there (I’m too tired to add the link in but it is over there in my sidebar) you’ll see I mostly won because I had the biggest mouth. If only I could win other things for talking horseshit, I would be set for life.
7. Wrote a hastily crafted blog post so as to fulfill my duties to NaBloPoMo and crashed into bed by 10:30. I am only half cognizant of what I am typing right now and the proof of that is that I just used the word “cognizant.”
Must sleep. Granny is so tired.